Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Announcement!

It's been a while since I posted, and there's been a really, really good reason! Well, a few good reasons, actually.
Source: Giphy.com



First of all, I have been working on edits for my YA novel. Busy, busy, busy! Second, I homeschool my kid, and we're trying to get ahead for the few days I'll be out of town for LDStorymaker's conference in May. Third, I started spending more time on my old hobbies, most of which include art. All kinds of art.


Okay, I know I need a little (a lot!!!!) of work, but I have fun with it.

But that's not the main thing I want to announce here. Can you guess? I bet you probably can. So I'm just going to go ahead and . . . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

(I know, I know, I'm super annoying!)

. . .

. . .

That's right, people! My NA contemporary romance, THE FUNDAMENTAL THEORY OF US, was signed by Evernight Publishing! *excited screech*

More news on that coming soon! Thanks for reading!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment